Hi Everyone!
The other day I was told we needed to set up a blog to make it easier to communicate with everyone back home... so here it is. We are here in Arkansas now and everything is going good so far. We are bored out of our minds, but we are very greatful that we have everyone back home to keep us updated on what is going on back in Utah. Currently we are sitting in our hotel room watching the Sugar Bowl. GO UTES!!!! :)
So what has been up.... We found an apartment that is really cute. We signed our lease today. Now our first mission here is complete and we don't have much to do. I (Heather) went into my new office the other day. Everyone there is really nice. I think I am going to like it there. We have come to a concensus that we like it here in Little Rock. Its a small town compared to SLC, which makes it easier to learn our way around.
We hope that everyone will keep us up to date on SLC life! We love ya'll (hehe thats Arkansas talk) and we can't wait to see you soon! Remember, we got a 2 bedroom apartment so all we need now are visitors!!!!!!!
Lots of Love,
Heather and Kerry
Where are the pictures of your new place? I want to see pictures of you two having a blast too. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete